35 Discussions
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
Help ID this flower - This is a pretty flower that is growing all over my grandmother's garden. She sadly has passed away and I didn't have a chance to ask her. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
Please help ID this squash - I know someone who is trying to ID this squash. Does anyone know what this might be? Thanks
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
Yellow flowers ID? - Anyone know what this is?
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
Gas Water Heater Replacement- Connection issue - So as luck would have it I noticed the floor in the laundry room looking a little discolored over the last month. Well I figured it was fro... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
What kind of tomato? - Could someone help me ID this black heirloom tomato? I received these in a mixed pack of heirloom tomato seeds. This is the second time gr... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
igtung - I just traded seeds with Lee and had no problems whatsoever. He mailed them promptly and included extra varieties that I wasn't expecting! ... Lire plus
    Commenter
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
What is happening with my beans? - Hello, I am wondering if this is some weird genetic deformity or some kind of disease? See how it appears to be 3 leaves, 2 of which are gr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
Help ID problem with rose bush - This is a Sir Thomas Lipton rose. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with it? These dry brown clumps can't be normal can they?
    7 Commentaires
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
Stringless pole bean? - Hello, I would like to find a good pole bean that has no strings. I've tried Emerite bean which was excellent but I'd like to find a new o... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
cowabunga1 a lancé une discussion
colors of Insuk's Wang Kong? - Hello, I planted this type of runner bean this year for the first time. Now that I am starting to harvest some, I am noticing there are purp... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...