348 Discussions
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
One word: Plastic - Is anyone else concerned about plastics and trying to eliminate them from their lives? I find it almost impossible. I read to be sure there... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
Matrix Planting - Has anyone used this method to plan a new garden? I am finally getting rid of lawn, which is mostly weeds anyway. I understand the basic c... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
Lapse in common sense... - With heat index of 110 yesterday and today (and predicted to be the same tomorrow and Thursday-ugh), I have been staying inside for the most... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
For the gardeners - I love working in the garden. I also enjoy watching shows about gardening and gardens. If you have ever watched and enjoyed any of Monty D... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
Where has everyone gone? - More than a few years ago, this was such an active forum. I miss all the beautiful cottage garden photos, the advice, and the camaradrie. J... Lire plus
    Commenter
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
Can we review cordless lamps? - About a year ago, there was a discussion on cordless table lamps. I ended up buying one and it worked fine until the cord stopped charging ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
I rarely start... - ...a post, but I know there are some here who would love these. If someone else has already shared, let me know and I will delete. I have ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
Oh no, tree leader broken off - Hello all, I have a very small Acer Saccharum that is still in its pot. It was not leafed out when I bought it. Something, a deer is a li... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
Fun to look at... - My son sent me this link, so I thought I would share. Love the grounds. A lot of the rooms are less than wonderful, though, I think. I ha... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) a lancé une discussion
Love William Morris? - Saw these in the newest Bas Bleu catalogue. Thought I would share for those who are fans. William Morris
    15 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...