21 Discussions
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Interior Glass Divider - Looking for one - - Hi there I am looking for glass divider as per pics above. Do you know where I can source this from. Location Sydney Australia thank you :)
    4 Commentaires
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Need help with design of this look - lounge room - Who should I engage to create and build this look? Architecture? Interior designer? Thank you :)
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Lounge room light - New ceiling light in the lounge room. Chain pendant light
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Lounge room light - New light in the lounge room. Classic chain pendant.
    1 Commentaire
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Bedroom Wall - Painted the bedroom brick wall today. Concrete wash - white. Love the new look.
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Design and build a faux fireplace - Who would I speak to about building a faux fire place? Ceilings 2.8 Thank you :)
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Sanded the kitchen floor - added 2 coats of cedar varnish on original tallow floorboards.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Type of chairs for mirror octagonal table - Looking for slim stylish chairs to match french vintage octagonal mirror table. Any ideas? Added table pics plus lounge.
2 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
barn door entry to the bedroom.. Next step to find worn steel hardware pieces..
    Commenter
Creative Street a lancé une discussion
Bedhead Design - I want to change the current bed frame to match brick wall. Any ideas? Light timber with storage draws? Velvet bedhead with studs? Modern... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...