7 Discussions
creativetkr Cassidy a lancé une discussion
Thanks - Love the stove, we just visited a local store yesterday looking at the same one. The direct vented gas offer great design options (i.e. clea... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
creativetkr Cassidy a lancé une discussion
Help! Broken pendant light shade - My sister accidentally broke the glass shade on one of my pendant lights (over my kitchen center island). I can not find a replacement shade... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
creativetkr Cassidy a lancé une discussion
Replacement - Leo, Love the kitchen remodel. I have a similar layout and am struggling with the decision to replace all the cabinets or do a face lift. ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
creativetkr Cassidy a lancé une discussion
NEED ideas - I live in a passive solar house (build in the early 80s) from the outside it is a fantastic victorian, but from the back it is very contempo... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
creativetkr Cassidy a lancé une discussion
Love the beam - Was the wall you removed load bearing? This looks great what a nice remodel. I have a very long load bearing wall that I have wanted to remo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
creativetkr Cassidy a lancé une discussion
Jacuzzi repair needed after a major remodel - HELP. We are in the middle of remodeling our bathroom (picture attached). We did not remove the old jacuzzi as it was working perfectly fin... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
creativetkr Cassidy a lancé une discussion
In middle of Kitchen redo - I am in the middle of a "light" kitchen redo. I want to paint my cabinets and have been considering two colors BM Sweet Celadon & BM Du... Lire plus
1 J'aime    22 Commentaires