4 Discussions
amy loves to travel a lancé une discussion
Side yard advice..gravel, sod or concrete? - We moved into a new house in the Pacific Northwest that has a 5x60 side yard. It is very shaded and drains well. It also has a drain. We get... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
amy loves to travel a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know the best prices for fertilizers, plants in Houston - Trying to start a large garden on a tiny budget.
    Commenter
amy loves to travel a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have any experience with Fabric Plant Pots - They look easy to move around and are supposed to proved good drainage and root aeration. Any good or bad experiences?
    11 Commentaires
amy loves to travel a lancé une discussion
Is it Ok to keep my cherry tomato plant in the black plasti pot - Do I have to replant it? I really don't want to do this. I live in Houston and am wondering if the black pot will get to small and heat up.
    6 Commentaires