11 Discussions
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Stunning Pics Jeri! - Who is the Architect?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy this Chandelier? - This Chandelier is gorgeous and so perfect for the location. The entire interior is just stunning! Care to share where it can be found to pu... Lire plus
    Commenter
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Absolutely love this coffee table! - Unfortunately Pottery Barn does not have this available any more. Does anyone one know where I can buy something similar or even buy this ta... Lire plus
    Commenter
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Love this table so much! Where can I buy one? - This table is no longer sold at Pottery Barn which is a shame as I'd love to buy one. Any idea where I can purchase one? It's perfect!
    3 Commentaires
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Bedrooms - How many bedrooms?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Sqare footage - May I ask what is the square foot coverage of this house. Thanks
    Commenter
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Square footage - How many square feet is this house?
    1 Commentaire
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
Pillow on the couch - May I ask about the pillow. Where can it be found. It's very charming. :)
2 J'aime    Commenter
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Ann Marie Weatherhead a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...