6 Discussions
Karla Betterton a lancé une discussion
Sofa - Could you tell me where the sofa can be purchased?
    Commenter
Karla Betterton a lancé une discussion
Pottery barn sofas - I've just ordered 2 Pottery Barn Cameron rolled arm sofas. I've really enjoyed the sofa and love seat I have but wanted something updated t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Karla Betterton a lancé une discussion
Pottery Barn sodas - I've just ordered 2 rolled arm Cameron sofas from Pottery Barn in oatmeal textured linen cotton. I have enjoyed my sofa and love seat for 16... Lire plus
1 J'aime    24 Commentaires
Karla Betterton a lancé une discussion
Granite - What is the name of this granite?
    1 Commentaire
Karla Betterton a lancé une discussion
Drapery Rod - Where can I get the drapery rod?
    1 Commentaire
Karla Betterton a lancé une discussion
Window Treatments - Where did you get the window treatments?
    1 Commentaire