6 Discussions
Cristina Ruby a lancé une discussion
clear handrails - I’m interested in the clear handrail. Where can I find them? Cristina Ruby
    Commenter
Cristina Ruby a lancé une discussion
poor customer service? - Why they are not replies to our questions ?
    Commenter
Cristina Ruby a lancé une discussion
the trellis is beautiful. who made it? - I would like to have a trellis just like the picture. Who makes it? Cristina
1 J'aime    Commenter
Cristina Ruby a lancé une discussion
where can I buy the fire pit? - I like the size and the amount of fire .
    Commenter
Cristina Ruby a lancé une discussion
what kind of paint did you used in the windows? - Is the paint rust proof? What brand?
    Commenter
Cristina Ruby a lancé une discussion
what kind of paint was used for the black planter? - I would like to know what kind of paint you used for the black planter. Thank you Cristina
    Commenter