5 Discussions
crocokat a lancé une discussion
Nickel or brass fixtures? - Hi! I can’t seem to get this room right. I’m redoing the fireplace with brick That I will paint white. Also going to switch out light fixtur... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
crocokat a lancé une discussion
Dark or white fireplace wall? - Planning to redo fireplace surround. Settled on a white tile to put along the entire lower wall. It should make the smallish room feel a bit... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
crocokat a lancé une discussion
Dated fireplace - Hello! I despise this dated fireplace. It is non functioning. Can I paint the tiles black? Retile over existing tile with the tile bar produ... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
crocokat a lancé une discussion
Living Room help! - Hi! Trying to make this room a bit less orange and more in line with my black and white and neutral with pops of color pallette. Can't spend... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
crocokat a lancé une discussion
Need help for family room - Just moved into a new house. The family room is pretty tight. It also has an inset fireplace. The depth of the walls on the side is not the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    29 Commentaires