35 Discussions
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
flooring - Love this look! What product did you use? thank you!
    Commenter
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
flooring product - Love the floor! what product was used? thanks!
2 J'aime    Commenter
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
What specific materials did you use? - I love this and would like to do something like it behind my wood stove. I was wondering what specific materials you used for back wall and ... Lire plus
    Commenter
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
Color of cabinets? - Love this project! If possible I would love to know the brand and color of the cabinets- thanks!
    Commenter
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
Curb appeal ideas - We are purchasing a 1970's rambler that could use some sprucing. I was thinking some pruning of the plants and tweaking the landscaping. I w... Lire plus
1 J'aime    39 Commentaires
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
Concrete block chimney Looking for ideas to improve - We are in the process of purchasing this 1970's rambler for retiring in :) Would love to give it little more curb appeal, and the chimney ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
Upper cabinet heights - We are planning the remodel of our beach house. We will be replacing all the kitchen cabinets and changing out the layout The ceiling height... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
Counter tops - Hi! I love the counter tops you used- what material are they? thanks!
    Commenter
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
Electrical outlets in bunk area - Are there any special safety features on these outlets? I would like to have outlets in them but am concerned about safety We are using this... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
crowinghen a lancé une discussion
Fireplace needs update, I need advice - This is the living room at a beach house we are slowly remodeling. We are doing room by room renovation. I'm looking for ideas for updating... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...