104 Discussions
cryptid a lancé une discussion
How to Save Tomato Seeds - http://www.wintersown.org/wseo1/HOME/How%20to%20Save%20Tomato%20Seeds.pdf
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
cryptid a lancé une discussion
WANT: Napa Cabbage Seeds - Have peppers, carrots, peas, and more. Please check my trade list. If you don't see anything you want, just ask, I may have it otherwise. Th... Lire plus
    Commenter
cryptid a lancé une discussion
A pepper problem - Our neighbor friends are having a problem with their Bonnie Green Bell Sweet Peppers, that are increasingly looking this: Blossom end rot, o... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
cryptid a lancé une discussion
Brianne Edwards - Just completed a trade with Brianne, and it was terrific! She sent her seeds in a very timely manner, with well labeled packets, all very we... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cryptid a lancé une discussion
CountryLadies14 - I finally sent my end of a seed swap to Kim after having received her package many days previous. She sent everything she said she would, in... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
cryptid a lancé une discussion
Unknown Hosta - My wife's cousins have this large Hosta growing out by their front door, but have no idea what it's called. Could someone please help? In... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
cryptid a lancé une discussion
Unknown Hosta - My wife's cousins have this large Hosta growing out by their front door, but have no idea what it's called. Could someone please help?
    4 Commentaires
cryptid a lancé une discussion
Need help ID'ing a neighbor's flowering plant - I sure hope someone here can help. Neighbor friend did know, but no longer remembers. I believe it to be an perennial.
    2 Commentaires
cryptid a lancé une discussion
artwk - I Recently received Wes' end of a trade we'd set up. His seeds arrived quickly and wholly intact! Nice assortment in very generous amounts! ... Lire plus
    Commenter
cryptid a lancé une discussion
thelonerider1 - I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup and boy-O-boy was he ever super generous!! I mean like WOW!! - "Major thanks, Mike! ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...