6 Discussions
crysaliskey a lancé une discussion
I'd like to know what the back of this item looks like. - I would put this in an open room, not against a wall if the back is solid wood and finished like the top or sides. Please confirm, Lana
    Commenter
crysaliskey a lancé une discussion
Mattress can custom made - Use a custom waterproof cover on a foam with memory foam top mattress. Many mattress stores can get custom foam/memory foam mats made to ord... Lire plus
2 J'aime    Commenter
crysaliskey a lancé une discussion
Can I order 24 yards? - I need 24 yards.
    1 Commentaire
crysaliskey a lancé une discussion
Where did you find the chair? - I love Seagrass pieces. Where can I find this chair?
    Commenter
crysaliskey a lancé une discussion
The folding padded stools where are they from? - I'd love to see if these are customizable.
    Commenter
crysaliskey a lancé une discussion
Turtle shell? - It's illegal.
1 J'aime    Commenter