9 Discussions
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
Gorgeous Table! - Where did you find the dining room table?
    1 Commentaire
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
Distance between Hornbeams - The trees are gorgeous. How far apart did you plant them?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
Paint Colors - Do you know, and could you share, what paint colors were used on the wall and trim? Thank you.
    Commenter
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
Fabulous floors! - I see they're engineered; would you mind sharing the specs? They're really great.
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
Love the table! - Who makes it/where can I get one?
    1 Commentaire
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
Fabulous ceiling light! - Love the ceiling light fixture; can you tell me who makes it?
    Commenter
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
The little desk is so retro! - Any idea where I could find one?
    Commenter
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Chris Schriever a lancé une discussion
Artwork? - Where's the large art piece from? Who's the artist. It's fabulous.
    Commenter