6 Discussions
Shelly Gross a lancé une discussion
How did you install the metal plaque and how do you clean it? - Thinking about doing something similar but worrying about how it will clean up
    Commenter
Shelly Gross a lancé une discussion
where is the garden stool from? - Looking for a stool with same color. Where is this one from?
    Commenter
Shelly Gross a lancé une discussion
Sectional in kitchen - I have a similar layout in my kitchen and I am looking to possibly add a sectional so to better view TV from the couch. My concern is whethe... Lire plus
    Commenter
Shelly Gross a lancé une discussion
What would you do? - This is my kitchen family room with a very outdated sofa. I could do a love seat and the center and a chair on either side or perhaps a smal... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Shelly Gross a lancé une discussion
More of my home
    Commenter
Shelly Gross a lancé une discussion
My home.............
    Commenter