14 Discussions
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
outdoor furniture - Where can I get info on your patio lounging area?
    2 Commentaires
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
Deciding on color paint exterior - My color inspiration for my house is attached. I would like to have a black andbwhite color palate exterior (Zurich white (SW) and black ma... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
how many panels? - these sold with just one panel or two panels?
    1 Commentaire
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint Dilemma - Would like to update exterior paint and have been leaning on more of a black and white color scheme. I tried painting apps to se what it wo... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
color furnishings question - Currently have a black/brown colored desk and nightstand and beige bed frame. Would like to hang shelving or place a bookcase in the bedroom... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
How to lay engineered flooring - How should I lay these floors down with varying widths and lengths? The dimensions are: Width: 3 in. (76mm), 5 in. (127mm), 7 in. (178mm) L... Lire plus
    Commenter
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
How to hang mirror. - How should hang my two mirrors and how should I place art work
    2 Commentaires
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
How to hang mirror. - How should hang my two mirrors and how should I place art work
    2 Commentaires
cstrobehn a lancé une discussion
How to hang mirror. - How should hang my two mirrors and how should I place art work
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...