62 Discussions
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Powdery Mildew? - I'm noticing this on one of my squash plants. I have four different varieties planted in an Earthbox, and only one, 8 ball, is showing these... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
What's wrong with my tomatoes? - My plants look terrible. I live in Central Tx. They are wilted looking and parts of each plant kind of turn brown (but not crispy brown due ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Saving vegetable seeds in a vacuum? - I have leftover seeds from this year's purchase. Tomatoes, peppers and squash. I also happen to have one of those FoodSaver vacuum appliance... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Old Seed Question - Question on using old seeds. I am going to ask the same question several ways because I'm not sure how to best phrase it! Question is: if th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Need shrub for afternoon sun spot - I have a space along a bedroom wall that I need some shrub to cover. Requirements: -Would like something that gets 3-5' tall -Has to be dee... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Too late to start squash? - Dropped the ball and have just now ordered some summer squash seeds. Wondering if it's too late to plant them now (actually will be a few da... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Trimmer 101--curved or straight? - Looking to buy a yard trimmer/edger. This is a suburban lawn, so nothing heavy duty needed. Do not want electric. So I have some questions, ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Basic cutting question--how damp? - New to propagating cuttings. Trying bougainvillea. Very small scale. The setup I have is basically a large tupperware container with some sm... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
Bougainvillea cuttings--potting soil or other? - Interested in propagating some bougainvillea cuttings. Is potting soil ok to use as the medium, or is one of the cutting mediums, like vermi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Chris Stromberger a lancé une discussion
How to clean stainless griddle (Bluestar)? - I have a fairly new Bluestar 36" cooktop with griddle. Did the seasoning, cooked a few pancakes, all good. Then did burgers on it this ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...