15 Discussions
carol T a lancé une discussion
Wall Paint Color with Golden Oak Cabinets - Painting walls in House we will put on the market I didn't consider how Golden Oak Cabinets and Medium Oak Floors would affect the Outcome. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
carol T a lancé une discussion
Which Flat Paint Brand to use - Now I am totally confused. I was told to paint rooms to be changed in house with Flat paint for resell because shows better and can be touch... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
carol T a lancé une discussion
Major Mauve Master Bathroom Help Please! - I need paint color help. I have a Master Bath from 1990 with Smoky Mauve Ceramic tile on Floor and Smoky Mauve and Bone Tiles on tub surroun... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
carol T a lancé une discussion
Paint colors to sell house in NC. - I could REALLY use some advice! Having to quickly put house on the Market after finding a new home. I stripped Wallpaper in Kitchen need to ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
carol T a lancé une discussion
Wall paint for a bathroom with smoky mauve floor tile - I have a large master bath that has a smoky mauve tile on the floor. Yes, so 90s. Replacing it up is not an option right now. What color ca... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
carol T a lancé une discussion
bamboo flooring anyone use costco Strand Woven Bamboo by Wellmade? - We were planning on putting laminate in a low end rental property. After seeing the Costco Golden Arawana Strand Woven Bamboo was considerin... Lire plus
    71 Commentaires
carol T a lancé une discussion
Paint colors for dark condo experts and all HELP! - We are renovating a 40 year old condo that trough main living areas the only natural light is from large sliding doors that open to a covere... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
carol T a lancé une discussion
Smokey mauve tiles. Any wall color that wood downplay this - Master bath has Smokey mauve or pink ceramic tile floors, on the glass shower floor, mostly almond on shower wall with banding of mauve,only... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
carol T a lancé une discussion
Is good brass lighting trending back in? - Built house in 1990. Put great high quality brass lights in.I have watch lighting trends in designer homes change constantly over last 5 yea... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
carol T a lancé une discussion
wider plank or smaller plank laminate - wider plank or smaller plank laminate? Either would be the top quality thicker with textures to appear real? beveled edge or not beveled edg... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...