9 Discussions
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
Wall color please - This is beautiful
    1 Commentaire
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
Made these Men as a winter project. Finally had the guts to get them up in the stairway.
    Commenter
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
Stone name - What is the manufacturer and name of the stone? Very pretty
    Commenter
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
Maybe I went too far with this mirror - I need help. I have a beautiful entry with 11' tall iron and glass front doors. Kind of a tuscan or old world look I suppose. I bought this ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
dimensions please - can we know the dimensions on all your items please
    1 Commentaire
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
stone and brick details - Can you give me the name and manufacturers of stone and brick? Thanks
    4 Commentaires
Carolyn taylor a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires