6 Discussions
Becky a lancé une discussion
What to do with this toilet space - Our master bath has all this space around the toilet. I'd like to do some sort of wall treatment to dress up the alcove and make it seem sm... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Becky a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Becky a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Becky a lancé une discussion
Stainless steel backsplash tiles? - How easy is it to clean SS tiles on a backsplash? I am debating if I should use glass tile accent strip instead, only for cleaning reasons.... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Becky a lancé une discussion
Granite - What is the name of the granite used?
    8 Commentaires
Becky a lancé une discussion
Building retirement home in NC - Starting the final details with our builder and I was wondering if anyone had some points to consider. One story with a room over garage f... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires