14 Discussions
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Remodel - I love my white, white is safe but I do love the warm, modern farmhouse look and wood cabinetry as well. I don’t know if I will get tired of... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Wall color - Could you tell me the color of the wall? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Island color - What color is the island? Love it!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Wall color - What is the wall color called? It's beautiful! Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Paint color - What is this beautiful color on the walls? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Wall color - Could you please tell me the name of the wall color? Thanks!!
    Commenter
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Wall color - Could you please tell me this wall color? Thanks!
    Commenter
Corrie a lancé une discussion
Wood Floors - Where did you find those? What kind are they? Thanks!!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Corrie a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Corrie a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...