9 Discussions
C V a lancé une discussion
design advice sought for door hardware - I want to update my interior gold door knobs to levers. I considered going with a different color but then realized that any other color for... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
C V a lancé une discussion
Keep or remove cabinet? Design opinions please - A family room is being painted. Painter wants a lot of money to repaint solid oak cabinet. What's your opinion? Keep and paint, or remove. I... Lire plus
    53 Commentaires
C V a lancé une discussion
Can one design an above toilet cabinet to be removable? - I had a solid wood storage cabinet made for my bathroom that goes above the toilet. The cabinet maker designed and delivered in the summer a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
C V a lancé une discussion
Bathroom vanity and shower/tub design dilemma - I'm renovating my main bathroom and will keep the same floor plan. Problem 1: The vanity is right next to the shower/tub combo. I am curren... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
C V a lancé une discussion
Main Bathroom style dilemma: Add a pony wall, glass or keep as is? - I have a 1930's bathroom that is in desperate need of remodeling due to a peeling bathtub and tile coating. My tub is a two wall tub. It is ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
C V a lancé une discussion
can you tell us more sbout the bathtub? - Is the bathtub an insert? What material is it made of? Please share size, manufacturer and specs. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
C V a lancé une discussion
How do you figure out if a bathroom sink will fit into a custom vanity - I'm changing out my corian counter to quartz. The oval sink was built in. I'm going to buy a rectangular drop in sink. My current vanity has... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
C V a lancé une discussion
What paint color combinations would you use? - My roof is light gray with green tones. I dislike it and hope to change it in about 2-4 years. My husband likes a light colored house. I lik... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
C V a lancé une discussion
Range hood advice needed 30" or 36"? - I currently do not have a range hood. I have a 36" wide cabinet above my 30" stove. There is a 5.5" of counter to the right o... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires