16 Discussions
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
Corbel mystery- help needed - Hi, I am in the midst of a kitchen renovation. When I was ordering my cabinets, the dealer recommended that I buy my own corbels since the c... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout feedback - I’m getting ready to remodel using Showplace painted cabinets. Can you please provide feedback on this layout? Note: I am purposely placing ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
The Kitchen Place - still like Showplace Cabinets? - We are planning a spring kitchen reno and are considering Showplace EVO cabinets. I saw in an older thread that The Kitchen Place recommende... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
Will Ikea Axstad panel fit Bosch DW? - Our DW recently died and created water damage under the hardwood floors, which is the final straw for this kitchen - so we are going to reno... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
Which Bosch dishwasher should I buy? - Our dishwasher just broke so I am looking to buy a new one this week. I’ve read in this forum that Bosch dishwashers work very well. Which m... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
30 inch range hood to replace OTR microwave - Hi, I’m planning to replacd my OTR microwave with a range hood that I will have vented outside. I know I want one with baffles based on my r... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
Front load washer that door can stay closed? - Is there any stackable front load washer that doesn’t get mildew issues of you leave the door closed? The need to keep the door open is a h... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
Unusual kitchen layout in Boston area ‘home of the week’ - Just for fun on a Friday. I thought this kitchen’s layout was pretty funky and unusual and thought you might enjoy taking a look. There a... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
My "Dream" sink - does this exist?? - Hi All, I've been looking at different sinks to find one that will best fit my needs. I will have limited prep space in my kitchen so want t... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
cyc2001 a lancé une discussion
Input on Latest Kitchen Design - Hi, I've already gotten some helpful layout advice and wanted to ask you to look at the latest drawings to weigh in, please. I was quoted $2... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...