10 Discussions
C Foster a lancé une discussion
is real stone marble used ? - I’ve heard that marble is a difficult stone to maintain in bathrooms.
    Commenter
C Foster a lancé une discussion
can this be delivered without the top? - I want to use a piece of marble for the top.
    Commenter
C Foster a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
C Foster a lancé une discussion
where can you get this vanity? - I would like to find this vanity
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
C Foster a lancé une discussion
is this vanity reddish or brown? - I do not want a cherry look but a deeper brown look
    Commenter
C Foster a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
C Foster a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
C Foster a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
C Foster a lancé une discussion
What is this foyer flooring? - I have ceramic tile that looks like this but rust in color. I am renovating an old home and taking it from rustic to coastal. Could I get ... Lire plus
    Commenter
C Foster a lancé une discussion
a solution for a eating area that has a wall and then a huge glass wall and a sliding glass door this is a small area just off of the kitche... Lire plus
    Commenter