16 Discussions
cyqi a lancé une discussion
Kitchen handles - Can anyone recommend handles for this kitchen?
    9 Commentaires
cyqi a lancé une discussion
Sliding door fittings - Hi, very impressed by the kitchen. May I know which sliding door gear you were using?
    Commenter
cyqi a lancé une discussion
Which tile, dark or grey? - I am stuck on choosing tiles. The left hand side wall tile is fixed. Drak or grey for the other three walls. Although I like dark colour but... Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    16 Votes
cyqi a lancé une discussion
Pass building regulations without changing to fire rated door frame - I am moving the kitchen from first floor to ground floor in a three storey town house. As part of the building regulations requirement I hav... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cyqi a lancé une discussion
Renovating 1960s town house, open plan kitchen or not? - I am renovating a 1960s town house. Currently on ground floor, there is a garage, a lounge, shower room an a bedroom on the side. I am consi... Votez maintenant
    3 Commentaires    11 Votes
cyqi a lancé une discussion
Amanda qixxxxxx - What is the wood spiece and PAR size of the timber screen?
    Commenter
cyqi a lancé une discussion
will a white extractor hood work in graphite kitchen - I am considering changing the hood to a white angled hood which is on sale with really good price. I am wondering if this will really work c... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cyqi a lancé une discussion
Small house ground floor layout - A small house 7.8mx3.7m. Which layout is your choice? Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    14 Votes
cyqi a lancé une discussion
small bathroom layout - opportunity to start a new bathroom from scratch. it is 2.1m by 1.7m. the one on the left is the typical layout in most homes with all fixtu... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
cyqi a lancé une discussion
reconfigure first floor - I am reconfiguring the first floor a two bedroom house. as shown in the pictures, the plan is to either using the existing window and ensui... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...