22 Discussions
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
wall colors - Hello beautiful space. Would you mind telling me the wall colors please? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
wall color - Hi, what is the paint color on the walls?
    1 Commentaire
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
Area rug... Color ideas - Hi Looking for an area rug for under my dining room table. Want it to be easy to clean. Thanks!
    30 Commentaires
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
Paint that will compliment sofa... - Hi, I'm looking for a nice color that will go nicely with my sectional. It's in the basement and there is a window down there. It's pretty ... Lire plus
    135 Commentaires
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
Green wall color - Hi, Does anyone know what this wall color is? Or something similar. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
Wall Coe green - What is the wall color? Thanks!!
    Commenter
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
Color of drapes? Stripes or not? Sheer or not? - Hi, Would like some recommendations on colors and styles for these windows. I like a grommet top.
3 J'aime    280 Commentaires
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
drapery rods - what are the best rods for grommet style curtains? what diameter? thanks
    2 Commentaires
Bobbie S a lancé une discussion
Dining chairs - Well.. I had ordered a table and chairs traditional and they keep pushing the date so I canceled. I now ordered another table. I'm having a ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...