5 Discussions
d3sp a lancé une discussion
Need help with this guest room - This room is very small. I had the head board made wanting it to look like my inspiration picture. It may be too tall? Also I have furniture... Lire plus
6 J'aime    2243 Commentaires
d3sp a lancé une discussion
Help choosing curtains for my son's LR - My son would like curtains for his living area. He needs them for privacy and wants something to look nice in his room. At this point that i... Lire plus
    302 Commentaires
d3sp a lancé une discussion
Please help me with my living room - Hi Would like suggestions for this room. It is not used a lot but is the first room seen when entering the house. The only thing I would li... Lire plus
8 J'aime    2987 Commentaires
d3sp a lancé une discussion
Rug and coffee table for room - Need help choosing a rug for this room. Attaching pictures of some I like. Also, think I need a different coffee table but I don't know what... Lire plus
    705 Commentaires
d3sp a lancé une discussion
Help with this long and narrow room with large fireplace - Need help with what type of furniture would fit this room. The room is long and narrow and I'm not sure how to furnish it. Don't need a TV ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires