7 Discussions
d4daniela a lancé une discussion
Cabin/Ski House refresh - We just bought this lovely home in Western Maine and I’m looking to refresh it a bit. The interior paint color is a sage green and just make... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
d4daniela a lancé une discussion
Cabin/Ski House refresh - We just bought this lovely home in Western Maine and I’m looking to refresh it a bit. The interior paint color is a sage green and just make... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
d4daniela a lancé une discussion
western Maine home needs to be brought up to date - We’re purchasing a home in Western Maine and in need of updating walls and kitchen cabinet colors to update the look and lighten up the spac... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
d4daniela a lancé une discussion
exterior stain - I love the exterior stain of this home. May I ask what the color is?
    1 Commentaire
d4daniela a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
d4daniela a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
d4daniela a lancé une discussion
Screws - What kind of screws is the table put together with? Stainless steel or another type of metal?
    1 Commentaire