5 Discussions
Dan Bits a lancé une discussion
Where can I find someone to help with exterior paint color selection - Our 1998 Two Story Red Brick Home needs new paint. We'd like to find someone to help us pick the best trim and exterior paint colors. Do we ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dan Bits a lancé une discussion
Built in Shelves - Dear Design Gurus, We would like to install a media/bookcase along one wall of our family room similar to the photo below. I had always as... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dan Bits a lancé une discussion
Family Room Decor Update - I am really struggling with upgrading our currently outdated family room. We have some concepts from an online site but it doesn't quite sui... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Dan Bits a lancé une discussion
Can these Oak Bookshelves be Upgraded? - Hi, I inherited a bunch of historical books that need glass front shelving units. I the received these three tall (84") shelving units ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Dan Bits a lancé une discussion
Setting up Assisted Living One Bedroom Apartment - I am moving my mother in law into an assisted living facility. Due to memory issues, I need to keep as much of the old pieces as possible. H... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire