217 Discussions
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
Can I make baked potatoes in a Nesco? - I have over 10 people coming for dinner on Christmas Eve and only one oven. I need the oven for popovers and am wondering if I could use my... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
Couch Arms 3 or 5 Inch Width? - I have always had wide or pillow arms Considering couch with 3 inch arms Anyone had one? What did you think?
    1 Commentaire
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
Skinny Arm Sofa? - I am replacing an American Leather sofa that is 30 years old it is still the most comfortable sofa we have ever owned but it has seen its d... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
Anyone have information on the quality of Charles Ray sofas? - Apparently they are only available "to the trade". I've been looking for a wedge sofa and saw one on Houzz that I was told was a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dancingqueengw a lancé une discussion
Can I Use Rectified Tile For Front of Fireplace/ - I currently have a fireplace that has a granite front and a mantle. I want to remove both and run rectified tile from the floor to the ceil... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...