67 Discussions
daneejela a lancé une discussion
Two very close trees - can one be cut down? - We have recently bought a property in which there are two trees growing very close together. One is chesnut tree and the other one is beec... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
daneejela a lancé une discussion
What kind of bedding works well with wooden bed? - We have a beautiful wooden bed with a walnut finish (medium to dark brown). What kind of bedding color would work best with it? The room's ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
daneejela a lancé une discussion
Please help me choose dinning chairs - What kind of dining chairs would go well with a table similar to this one https://www.ikea.com/hr/hr/images/products/lerhamn-stol-svijetli-a... Lire plus
    Commenter
daneejela a lancé une discussion
Need help with making attic apartment cozy - Hello everyone :) I have learned so much from you guys about layout, colour, proportions etc, but I still feel clueless when comes to my spa... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
daneejela a lancé une discussion
Can you please help me identify this plant? - Do you know what's the name of the big plant in the corner?
    5 Commentaires
daneejela a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
daneejela a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
daneejela a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
daneejela a lancé une discussion
What do you think about this commode? - I've came across this used wooden commode for some bargain price. I don't like the legs, I would replace it with something simpler, probably... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
daneejela a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know where can I order a wallpaper like this one? - Does anyone know where can I order a wallpaper similar to this one?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...