5 Discussions
Daniel Davis a lancé une discussion
Wood Flooring - Great flooring, looks like it may be reclaimed lumber, could you tell me about it and where it can be purchased?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Daniel Davis a lancé une discussion
Great mud room idea - Was this custom built? And approximate size of each cubicle if you could, thanks!
    Commenter
Daniel Davis a lancé une discussion
I like the garage door, any info would help. - This is the style of garage door we want, but in a double opening and 8 foot tall. I am hopeful you will be able to help with manufacturer.
    3 Commentaires
Daniel Davis a lancé une discussion
What is the difference to 'Raw Steel' and 'Stainless Steel'? - Photos on Houzz say Stainless Steel, but when you click on the website, I can only find a reference to Raw Steel? Are they different and wil... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Daniel Davis a lancé une discussion
Cooktop - I am doing a similar setup as this, but with cooktop in an island, may I ask the brand of the cooktop as I really like the knobs on the fron... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire