4 Discussions
Dan a lancé une discussion
Help with pruning potted figs - Ive had these figs for maybe 3 years now and I have been too worried to prune them but I think it's time I do. They were fairly root bound i... Lire plus
    Commenter
Dan a lancé une discussion
Help with our blank canvas - We're just wrapping up our main living area (living, dining, kitchen) renovations and are finding the empty space a little daunting. I was h... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dan a lancé une discussion
Living Room / Kitchen Design Ideas - Hi all, I've had really great feedback on here in the past so I thought I'd ask for your help again. We're looking to update our main floor ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Dan a lancé une discussion
Help with a 60s side-split that looks the part - We are looking for some suggestions to improve the curb appeal of our place. I'm thinking that the brown roof/trim really dates the house bu... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires