4 Discussions
Daniel Dodrill a lancé une discussion
Recommendations for a top dressing company - I have a fairly new yard(bermuda), its about a year old. After last season I've noticed a lot of uneven parts of my yard and ruts from where... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Daniel Dodrill a lancé une discussion
I may be overthinking this.. - So, I watered my yard ( 1 inch for the week Sunday morning). We had a good steady rain for 30-40 mins yesterday. Today, unbeknownsed to me, ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Daniel Dodrill a lancé une discussion
Here are some pictures up close to the aforementioned right Brown spot. Hope this will suffice Haven't had time to dig and look for grubs. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Daniel Dodrill a lancé une discussion
Rabbits feasting on my bermuda - Guys, Looking for some help with the rabbits. This is a newly contstructed house with about 2500 sq. ft lawn. These critters are causing a... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires