7 Discussions
Danielle Graf a lancé une discussion
painting foundation help - What color should I paint our foundation? Debating if we should blend with the siding or do something similar to the shutters.
    7 Commentaires
Danielle Graf a lancé une discussion
Which curtain? Help! - Should I go with the longer or shorter sized curtain?
    1 Commentaire
Danielle Graf a lancé une discussion
Which curtain? Help! - Should I go with the shorter or longer curtain?
    5 Commentaires
Danielle Graf a lancé une discussion
Which white? - http://houzz.com/discussions/3019671 Please help! Thank you!!
    1 Commentaire
Danielle Graf a lancé une discussion
White Paint Color...please help! - This white color will be chosen for the cabinets, trim, doors, etc. The top is Simply White and the bottom is White Dove. Opinions appreciat... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Danielle Graf a lancé une discussion
Cannot decide which white to use for the trim and cabinets! Please help! Top is Simply White and bottom is White Dove.
    Commenter
Danielle Graf a lancé une discussion
How long is the Elk Lighting Diffusion 1 Light Mini Pendant? - Including the cord and fixture..Thank you!
    1 Commentaire