7 Discussions
Danielle Holmes a lancé une discussion
Relocating Washer and Dryer…no water supply - I’d like to move the washer and dryer up to the main floor of the house. This is the only room I can put it in. The only issue is that a din... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Danielle Holmes a lancé une discussion
Bilco Doors and Low Entryway Issue - I would love ideas for how to transform this space. I enjoy being outdoors and would like to put patio furniture outside. My dream is to put... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Danielle Holmes a lancé une discussion
Dark Room Suggestions - I need suggestions for how to lighten a dark room. I am transforming my sons room into an office. (He’s taking over one of the other rooms i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Danielle Holmes a lancé une discussion
Fire Pit Seating Options - I am currently shopping for a sectional or chairs for my patio area. There is a fire pit in the center. Which type of seating would go best ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Danielle Holmes a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Wall Color Ideas - Putting off countertops until the world returns to normal. But I do want to paint my kitchen walls. What are some ideas of paint colors that... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Danielle Holmes a lancé une discussion
Help! What is this?! - What is the name of this backsplash tile style? I thought it was mosaic but every time I find something similar the tiles are thin. I love t... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
Danielle Holmes a lancé une discussion
Black Countertops...need ideas! - We picked out black countertops for our kitchen. We currently have maple ginger/tan colored cabinets. What would be the best color idea for ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires