12 Discussions
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
Bathroom stink!! - We've had a sewar smell in our master bath for ever (literally.) We hardly use the shower but would run water and clean it. Sink and toilet ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
Shower components - We have a 38" American standard shower base and just bought Sterling 38" walls that are thicker. They aren't the cheap thin walls.... Lire plus
    Commenter
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
Hardwood floors - We are planning to install our new hardwood floors in a house that was built in the early 1900's. We discovered there's actually 3 layers of... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
should we add a 3rd bedroom?? - Here's the thing we have a 2br 2bt house and we are remodeling for resale. Unfortunately, we owe more than the house is currently worth. We ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
wallpaper help!! - I began taking down wallpaper in my living room and theres at least 2 different kinds! I'm having problems getting it off though! I worked f... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
stairs - Hi! Soon we will be ripping up the carpet in the living room and are unsure what to do with the stairs. I was thinking of ripping it off and... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
what should we do with our kitchen? - We've been doing a lot of thinking about redoing our kitchen to increase resale value. We want to move within 2 years. I'll attach pictures ... Lire plus
    100 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
easy ways to add value to a home - What are some easy and budget friendly ways to increase home value? We have a 2br 2bath home and we need to increase our value close to $30k... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
keep the knotty pine or not? - Hi I'm redoing my dining room and I have a wall and ceiling lined with knotty pine. There's a window in the middle of the wall. My question ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Danielle Rush a lancé une discussion
Help with shutter colors - Hi I recently painted my front door a pretty red. It was a boring blue that matched the "shutters" of the house. My question is should I pai... Lire plus
    87 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...