13 Discussions
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Installation - How are these blinds installed?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Danielle Toombs a lancé une discussion
Sink and faucet - Hi. I ordered this sink and faucet but so far have only received the sink. Is the faucet coming separate?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...