6 Discussions
Danielle a lancé une discussion
artwork - where is this piece of artwork from? it's amazing!
    Commenter
Danielle a lancé une discussion
clinical kitchen - Hi, we've recently bought our first house and we are in the middle of making the house a home but I'm completely stuck on our kitchen our k... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Danielle a lancé une discussion
clinical kitchen - Hi, we've recently bought our first house and we are in the middle of making the house a home but I'm completely stuck on our kitchen our k... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
Danielle a lancé une discussion
Polished porcelain tiles - yes or no? - Would appreciate anyone's advice on whether to have porcelain tiles in an open plan kitchen/diner... pros/cons?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Danielle a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Companies - Hi, would anyone be able to recommend any kitchen companies in the East Midlands area (I'm soon to be based in Mansfield, Nottingham) that w... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Danielle a lancé une discussion
Kitchen size - help help help - Hi, I'm currently in the process of buying my first home and we're planning on having our kitchen replaced straight away. I currently don't ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires