9 Discussions
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
paint color - Hi What is the paint and trim color on the walls here? looks amazing
    Commenter
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
vanity - Hi where is the vanity from?
    1 Commentaire
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
vanity length - Hi! How long is this vanity? Its beyond gorgeous!
    2 Commentaires
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
Space from vanity to wall - Hi Is there a space between the end of the vanity and the wall? If so, how much is the space? I want to copy this waterfall edge, would it ... Lire plus
    Commenter
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
what are the dimensions of the front door and sidelights? - How wide is the front door? how wide are the sidelights? how wide was the rough opening for the door with sidelights? thank you!
    1 Commentaire
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
Doors! - where are these doors from? are they stained brown? or painted?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
who makes the backsplash? - what company makes this gorgeous backsplash? is the countertops calacatta honed?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
Wood floors in kitchen? Pros and Cons? - I am building a new house and very soon I need to choose a floor for my kitchen! I love the look of dark walnut wood floors against white ca... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
daniellelevy a lancé une discussion
Where is the rug from? - Would love to know who makes this gorgeous rug please!!
1 J'aime    Commenter