19 Discussions
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
Paint and Trim Colors? - Hi what are the paint and trim colors? Very nice combo
    Commenter
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
elevation refresh: I hate the roof lines - Hi my wife and I bought this house last year in hopes to make it our forever home. Interior layout and space was spot on. This house was bui... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
Pendants - What brand are the pendants?
    Commenter
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
Do you know the height of the bottom of the hood to countertop? - what is the space between the bottom of the hood and the top of the range?
    1 Commentaire
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
cabinet pulls? - what are the cabinet pulls used here? Brand, finish and length?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
Keep the Parque Flooring or replace with planks? - I'm up in the air whether to keep the parquet flooring in the foyer and replace with plans like the rest of the house. We are refinishing al... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
windows - who is the manufacturer of the windows?
    1 Commentaire
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
doors and windows - who is the manufacturer of the doors and windows?
    Commenter
danmcgint a lancé une discussion
What are the specs on the windows? - I am looking for the manufacturer and model/color of the windows used on this home.
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...