9 Discussions
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know what type of light fixtures and chandelier this is? - Where can I purchase them.Found them in a nail salon. Workers don't know either.
    Commenter
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
Can anyone identify this one? - Where can I purchase?
    Commenter
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
Can anyone identify this beauty? - Where can I purchase it?
    Commenter
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
painting colors - I just purchased a second home and needing advice on color selection for exterior. it's a Mediterranean Style home .Built 2003. Thanks
    2 Commentaires
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
where can I purchase this on Houzz? - I saw a Chandelier Ceiling fan with retractable blades on a Instagram post and she found it on Houzz 3yrs ago. The second Ceiling fan I saw... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
what type of Dinning Room Table /set is this? - Round wood table with special design in table. 7piece. This one sold in Cosignment store.
    4 Commentaires
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
where can I get one like this? - iron and marble foyer table
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
1988 House need an External Facelift. . - I got a great deal on price and home size. on this 1988 house. Any suggestions for an External Facelift. Thanks!!!
    Commenter
Heart Intentions a lancé une discussion
1988 House need External Facelift - Got a Great price and size on a 1988 house. Beautiful on inside. Has no curve appeal. Any suggestions welcomed. House is in Texas. Thanks!!... Lire plus
    48 Commentaires