16 Discussions
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
What is the dimensions of the cedar? - I'd like to put cedar on a porch ceiling and was thinking of a 1/4" or 1/2" thick, 1-2" wide cedar planks. Is that what you did? Is this cal... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
cabinets - are these acrylic cabinets? Brand?
    1 Commentaire
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
Planter - Where did you get your planter?
    1 Commentaire
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
Tub Installation - I'm curious the method used to install the tub. I'm assuming it's acrylic. Usually, they put a concrete mix under it and wiggle it into posi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Darrell Michiels a lancé une discussion
Lights - They look like Sonneman lights
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...