6 Discussions
Darrell Nesmith a lancé une discussion
Oleander -- did it make it through Winter 2014? - Oleanders are not common here in Little Rock; certainly not as common as I see in MS, LA, and TX. I have an oleander that's been in the grou... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Darrell Nesmith a lancé une discussion
Gatsby Gal - I'm thinking of trying this one this year. It's from PW. Any of you have it?
    1 Commentaire
Darrell Nesmith a lancé une discussion
Upright ornamental grass varietals - I have a cedar privacy fence around my back yard. I want to plant a few ornamental grasses on the outside of the fence next to the street. T... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Darrell Nesmith a lancé une discussion
Fence color to show off plantings - Hi. I just replaced my old privacy fence with a new cedar one. It's one week old. I'm trying to decide what color to stain it. Left natural,... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Darrell Nesmith a lancé une discussion
Azaleas vs rhododendrons - I posted this in the Ozarks forum, but the past few summers in Little Rock have rivaled any I ever had in MS and AL. So, I'll post my questi... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Darrell Nesmith a lancé une discussion
Azalea vs rhododendron for LR garden - I've never grown rhododendrons, and I hear they can be finicky. I would like to plant two large varieties of Rhododendruns or azeleas in my ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires