5 Discussions
David Perque a lancé une discussion
Kitchen remodel - 36" range + warming drawer or 48" range (2 oven)? - My wife is set on the idea we need some sort of warming drawer, but I've never had one so not so sure. Anyway, our plans call for a 36"... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
David Perque a lancé une discussion
Where can I find that Chandelier? - It looks like one we saw at Skylodge in Park City, UT. Thanks!
    4 Commentaires
David Perque a lancé une discussion
What are the interior dimensions of the pool and spa? - really like this design - good use of space for the spa and shelf. Is the shelf 6" deep? Thanks.
    Commenter
David Perque a lancé une discussion
Love the chairs! Where are they from? - look perfect for a sun shelf
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
David Perque a lancé une discussion
Where can I find those chairs? - They look perfect for a tanning ledge
    2 Commentaires