11 Discussions
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
2 arches beside each other? - I was going to rework an antique China cabinet into something more modern with an arched top and doors but realized it will be beside an arc... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
changing floor colour - My backsplit received water damage so new floor coming. 5 years ago I had same and went with dark vinyl plank which was trending at the time... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
Paint bedroom furniture different colours? - I have a 90's bedroom set that is going in a spare bedroom. I like BM blue note paint for the nightstand and dresser. Do I paint the headboa... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
Changing 90’s beige tile kitchen floor - I did the whole downstairs and main floor dining room in a darker vinyl plank. Now that I’ve realized I should have kept going into the kitc... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
new color for bedroom furniture - I have a 90's honey oak bedroom set, real wood (mostly) and solid. It is going into a spare bedroom with very light beige walls and oatmeal ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Cabinet redo - I want to refinish my honey oak cabinets and am looking for the best results whether it be with a kit or a good paint. Any input appreciated... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
vinyl tiles laid over ceramic? - My ceramic kitchen floor is in beautiful condition but it is the 90's beige. I know the right thing to do is to remove it completely. Any th... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
Transitioning from vinyl wood-look floor to carpet on top step - I have a back split where I have done vinyl on the lower and main floor. The 6 steps going to the upper level will be the same. The upper le... Lire plus
    Commenter
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
replacing all trim, want to get the finish right - I am replacing all of my trim with colonial casing and baseboard (fingerjoint). All doors have been replaced as well. Everything will be whi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
David Pratt a lancé une discussion
mixing semi gloss white trim and egg shell white door? - I have painted my trim in semigloss white and now have to paint doors. Will eggshell white on doors be too much contrast?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...