5 Discussions
Dawn Paschal a lancé une discussion
Area Rug - Need this exact rug, but Pottery Barn doesn't carry it or know who they used to stage this pic. HELP!!??
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Paschal a lancé une discussion
Area Rug - Where can I find this exact rug? I have looked everywhere and can't locate. This is on Pottery Barn's site, but they don't carry it and don'... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Paschal a lancé une discussion
How do I warm up a cool toned gray room with rugs and drapery? - Neutral cool toned gray living room and I need some rug and drapery ideas to warm up the space.
    1 Commentaire
Dawn Paschal a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Where can I buy these pendent lights?
    2 Commentaires
Dawn Paschal a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Where can I but the kitchen and dining room light fixtures in this design?
    1 Commentaire