13 Discussions
dazureus a lancé une discussion
New construction, new lawn - We moved into our new construction late last spring and sat on the landscaping to concentrate on moving and settling in. This spring we're ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Final Build Thread: Dazureus. Something different - This will be my final build thread and I was thinking about doing something different. I never got to "run the gauntlet" with our... Lire plus
5 J'aime    82 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Requesting opinions: Backsplash tile horizontal or vertical? - In our new build, we're installing a chevron shaped backsplash tile in the kitchen, shown below. The tile will be installed along the entir... Lire plus
1 J'aime    59 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Looking for a flashy faucet - We've picked out almost every finishing plumbing fixture for our new build but we can't seem to find something for our powder room. Our pow... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Alfresco Grill burner longivity? - We're building out outdoor cooking space and I'm trying to decide which built in grill we should go for. We're comparing Lynx, Lion, and Al... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Driveway gate and doorbell? - We just passed rough electrical so of course my mind is still grinding away at use cases I might have missed before the drywall goes up. Wh... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Air Make up for high CFM kitchen Exhaust - Our new ICF construction (tight house) in Michigan with central air is getting a 1100 CFM kitchen exhaust remote inline blower. The HVAC sy... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
New Soft-lite windows in our new ICF house. - We just got Soft-lite windows and sliding doors installed for our "new" ICF house. I say "new" because we've been build... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Installing copper flashing on roof - We're getting the roof installed on our house and have copper valley, step, and drip edge flashing installed under asphalt shingle. I notic... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
dazureus a lancé une discussion
Should I be worried about how these roof planes intersect? - This is an intersection of two roof planes in the back of our new build. The back of the garage roof is on the left and it meets the back p... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...