7 Discussions
db334 a lancé une discussion
Fitter diameter - What is the diameter of the fitter/neck for the shade? I would like to switch out the shade.
    1 Commentaire
db334 a lancé une discussion
Diameter of shade? - What is the diameter of the shade?
    Commenter
db334 a lancé une discussion
what size fitter and neck for the shade? - What is the diameter of the fitter ring? I’d like to switch out the shade.
    Commenter
db334 a lancé une discussion
Tile! - Where can I get the wall tile?
    1 Commentaire
db334 a lancé une discussion
Digging out basement or basement addition under deck? - We have a 1913 bungalow that needs more space. Because it is a historic building, we are looking at digging out the portion of the basement ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
db334 a lancé une discussion
Where can I get that sink!? - Where can I get that sink!?
    1 Commentaire
db334 a lancé une discussion
Materials - What materials is the backing made of? is the pile 100% bamboo viscose?
    1 Commentaire