6 Discussions
dbaum1961 a lancé une discussion
Refrigerator cabinet - I am having my kitchen remodeled with custom cabinets. I was surprised to see that the refrigerator cabinet did not come out to the edge (o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
dbaum1961 a lancé une discussion
Need help on finding some bar stools to match my remodeled kitchen - I am in the process of remodeling my kitchen. The center of the kitchen is a T-shaped island (11 ft) with a gas cooktop on the T of the is... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dbaum1961 a lancé une discussion
Hardware maker - What is the name and maker of the knobs?
    1 Commentaire
dbaum1961 a lancé une discussion
Looking for ideas on knobs and pulls - We are remodeling are kitchen. The custom cabinets will be made in knotty alder / shaker style. Looking for ideas on knobs and pulls. Do m... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
dbaum1961 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dbaum1961 a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires