4 Discussions
Leo Hernandez a lancé une discussion
Low Pressure in One Zone - Hey guys... I've been troubleshooting my irrigation. I found Zone 5 to have low pressure. The sprinkler heads aren't coming out all the wa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Leo Hernandez a lancé une discussion
Sick of this Bluegrass - Hi all, I live in Colorado. And although we're not known for hot summers, I think we get our fair share of it. I've lived in this house for... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Leo Hernandez a lancé une discussion
Starting a New Compost Bin - Hey folks... I'd like to build a compost bin. After doing a bit of research, I have a few specific questions I'd like to bounce off of you.... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Leo Hernandez a lancé une discussion
Starting a New Raised Bed for a Veggie Garden - Hi all, I'm new to gardening. I have done some research and I'm ready to start building my veggie garden. I've decided to go with raised bed... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires